This is not an all encompassing review of Agent Web. I am only going to touch on a few very important issues.
- The websites using their templates are NOT responsive aka mobile friendly nor do they have a separate mobile site. Today is is extremely important to have a mobile friendly website. I have seen the difference in the SERPs when switching to a mobile friendly theme.
- The content on the landing pages are the same for all of their client’s websites. A huge no-no.
- SEO sucks. Do you know how many cities in different states that have the same name? There are 5 cities in the USA that are named Detroit. Ifif you are in a highly competitive market you are against many of your competitors.
- They say the sites are search engine optimized, but I certainly do not see anything the validates that statement, and I checked several of their customers websites.
- The sites are pretty much just tables (tables should ONLY be used for tabular data).
- Their “lead generating” is just forms. Nothing special there.
|Agent Web||Monthly Cost||Annual Cost||Cost over 4 Years|
|Custom Site||Design and Custom Theme|
(one time cost and mobile friendly)
|Hosting (annual)||Cost over 4 Years|
If you are interested in switching to WordPress just contact me. I’d be more than happy to help you get the website you deserve for your business.