I am not accepting any new clients for a minimum of 3 years. I will only be subcontracting and assisting my current clients.
e-Commerce Solutions (Catalogs/Shopping Carts)
Do you want to sell your products on the web? If yes, then you will need a catalog and shopping cart, and a method of processing credit card payments.
The following are the basic requirements for e-commerce:
- catalog (this is what you sell)
- a shopping cart (this holds the items that are being purchased)
- a merchant account (how you get paid)
- payment gateway
- SSL (you must collect credit card information securely)
Note: Read this important information on CISP from Visa.
Features to consider:
- inventory control
- gift registry
- tell a friend
- wish list
- subscription sign-up (so you can send out announcements about specials or new products)
- a reminder service so you don’t forget that special occassion
- QuickBooks integration
- wholesale orders
- real-time shipping quotes (UPS, USPS, FedEx)
- real-time credit card processing
- manual credit card processing (collect credit card information securely for later retrieval)
There are numerous e-commerce solutions out there and the perfect one will be identified for you.
Classified Ads and Auctions
If you would like to ad classified ads such as real estate listings, automotive, employment, or rentals to your website, and have the customer pay and place the ads, I can do it for you.
If you would like to conduct auctions on your website please contact us and I will find the perfect solution for you.
Or do you want to have classifieds and an auction? I can implement either to suit the look and feel of your website design.
To find out more or get started, please contact me for a free quote.